The scientific work is taken over by five working groups and one subgroup.
Subgroup (of WG 3): UV-induced skin cancer
Meanwhile, 8 on-going joint projects have resulted from StanDerm´s network:
- "Inflammatory mediators in the stratum corneum as biomarkers of irritant and allergic contact dermatitis"
- "Corneocyte morphology as a biomarker of skin barrier deficits"
- "Skin Barrier Morphological biomarkers"
- "Skin barrier function after cumulative exposure to occupational irritants" "The influence of environmental risk factors on skin barrier"
- "The corneocyte morphology in different strains of mice"
- "Development of the method for the collection of dermal interstitial fluid" "Nickel exposure in nickel allergic patients"
- "Extended documentation of irritant exposures and improved final evaluation of patients with occupational hand dermatitis"